Celebrate cycling during Bike Week!
Bike Week (8-16 June) aims to get people back in the saddle and enjoying the benefits of cycling for everyday journeys, fitness and fun – and everyone is invited!
Love to Ride Devon are supporting Bike Week with a month-long cycle challenge during June with amazing prize draws for:
• Daily giveaways during Bike Week
• A £750 local bike shop voucher
• A European city break voucher
• A prize for Clean Air Day on 20 June
How to take part? Log in or register yourself (and your workplace) on lovetoride.net/devon, cycle anywhere and any time in June and log it on the site.
Other ways to share your love of cycling
• Have colleagues, friends or family who need support in getting back into cycling? Free adult cycle confidence sessions are available in Devon. These can be tailored to individual needs and can be used to brush up on cycling skills, gain confidence cycling on roads, get tips for cycling to work etc. To book a session, visit the Travel Devon website.
• Inspire others to cycle by sharing your cycling experiences with the #7DaysofCycling hashtag or use the new stories feature on the Love to Ride Devon website.
• Register your workplace on lovetoride.net/devon and take part in Cycle to Work Day on Thursday 8 August. This is the perfect time to warm-up for the Cycle September workplace challenge and start growing your workplace team!